Employee production foundry (m/f/d)
Hot irons to offer
Do you keep cool even when handling with hot irons and know how to handle a lot of pressure? Then working on our die casting machines is just the thing for you!
What she expects? The TSG Group is an innovative, medium-sized company with a perspective and we are looking for YOU as a new production employee in the foundry (m/f/d) department zinc die casting. For our nationally and internationally renowned customers from the vehicle, electronics, sanitary and mechanical engineering industries, we manufacture the highest quality products made of metal and plastic. The focus is on surface processing and surface finishing / electroplating. Let us successfully shape the future together!
- Provision of raw materials and semi-finished products
- operate zinc die casting machines
- Removal and inspection of the finished parts
- Quality control of the end products
- appropriate packaging if necessary
- Training as a foundry worker, machine fitter, machine and plant operator metal or similar training, including helpers with experience
- skilled craftsmanship
- You will receive extensive training from experienced foundry technology professionals
Please send your meaningful application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date to the following email: email@example.com or by post to
TSG Troeger Surface Group GmbH & Co. KG
Dresdner Straße 20